About this Journal
International Journal of Electro Mechanics and Mechanical Behavior is a peer-reviewed journal focused on electromechanical modeling and Micro-electro mechanical systems. The aim of this journal is to promote advances in electrical machines and instruments, research in Kinematics and dynamic analysis, wear and degradation of material, mechanical behavior of materials, fluid dynamics and sophisticated motion control. With this in mind journal anticipate that all contributions would offer substantial result and will have a lasting effect on the field of research. Journal seeks work that presents innovation and promise future research.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Focus and Scope
• Electromechanical modeling
• Micro-electromechanical systems
• switches, piezoelectric devices and Relay
• Microcontroller circuit
• Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering
• Mechanical/Magnetic behavior and testing of metals
• Structure of materials.- Elasticity, Plasticity and failure
• Mechanical behavior of metals, ceramics, polymers, fibers and composite, Design and fabrication of materials
• Sophisticated motion control and hand-held electronic/photographic devices
Journal is available in Print, Online & Print+Online subscription.
Our Subscription Period will be Jan-Dec.
We provide 2 issues of this journal for your Print subscription.
- 1st Issue- in the month of June.
- 2nd Issue- in the month of December
Subscription of Online Journal gives you the access of back volumes /issues of this Journal.
- Access for Online via User Name and Password or IP-Based access.