International Journal of VLSI Design and Technology (IJVDT): Journals aim is to cover all aspects of VLSI technologies and their integration into recent technologies that are the focus of ongoing research. Journal has a wider scope including all major advancement in the technology and design that are related to VLSI. All articles presented here are peer-reviewed and are of good quality.It’s a biannual journal, started in 2015.
Journal DOI No: 10.37628/IJVDT
Focus and Scope Cover
• CMOS technologies and SPICE Models
• Frequency response, stability and Noise issues in amplifiers.
• CMOS analog blocks: Current Sources and Voltage references
• Differential amplifier, OPAMP and OTA design.
• Frequency Synthesizers and Phased lock-loop.
• Non-linear analog blocks: Comparators, Charged-pump circuits and Multipliers
• Data converters
• Analog Interconnects and Analog Testing and Layout
• 12 Low voltage and Low power Analog
• Electronic design automation
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.