Journal of Constitutional Law and Jurisprudence (JCLJ)
Click here for complete Editorial Board
The Constitutional Law is a paramount law of the land. The base of Constitutional Law is its philosophy, called ‘Constitutional Jurisprudence’. Constitutional Law determines the fundamental rights of citizens and the obligations of ‘the State’. While discharging the functions under the Constitution, the State is expected to ensure protection of its provisions and philosophy.
In the present contexts, many issues are being emerged along with pre-existing Constitutional issues. The academia is morally responsible and responsive to synthesize these issues.
Focus and Scope:
The Journal of Constitutional Law and Jurisprudence is a peer review Journal which focuses on both national and international perspectives of Law and Jurisprudence. Constitutional law is a major focus of legal studies and research. We welcome all scholarly personalities to contribute their efforts and share a multidisciplinary knowledge of the Constitution, Law and jurisprudence across the globe.
The journal focuses mainly on the research areas enumerated below. However, researchers may be given liberty to opt any contemporary constitutionally significant research oriented academic area of their interest and expertise.
- The Fundamental Rights issues.
- The Constitutional significance, application and implementation of the Directive Principles of State Policy.
- The contemporary ‘Social Justice’, ‘Gender Justice’ and ‘Minority Interests’ issues.
- The impact of new social, economic and political mandates on role of ‘the State’ as Welfare State.
- Legislature in a neo-political trend and Constitutional mandate.
- Constitutional Democracy versus religious politics.
- Judiciary under the Constitution: its independence, activism, and Reservation in Judiciary.
- Confrontation in Legislature, Executive and Judiciary: Constitutional perspectives.
- Local Self Government: Constitutional status and its role in attaining Constitutional goals.
- Federalism and Constitutional Issues.
Readership: Graduate/ Postgraduate students, Research Scholars, Faculties, Industrialists, Independent Professionals, Government institutions
Indexing: The Journal is indexed in Google Scholar
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its focus and scope, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars, industrialists, independent professionals and faculties for publication consideration.
Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through email [email protected]/ [email protected]
Subject: Constitution, Law, Jurisprudence
Plagiarism: All the articles will be checked through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Frequency: Two issues per year
Peer Reviewed Policy:
Peer review is the most important part of the scientific publication process. Peer review is basically the process of engaging experts to review the articles submitted for publication in journals, this is done in order to validate the research and to enhance the quality of the articles that are published in the journal.
The peer review process is actually a demarcating line that decides what a research is and what is merely a hypothesis. This process screens the articles for their originality or work, their relevance to the previously published work and does the work meet the required standard so as to be published as a research article. The bottom line to conduct a peer review is to eliminate the possibility that science is just another opinion.
Basic design of a peer review process:
1) The process begins with the submission of article to the journal
2) The first step begins as the editor of the journal checks if the article falls under the focus and scope of the journal. If the article does not fall under the focus and scope of the journal it is rejected with feedback and necessary changes to the author, if the article do fall under the focus and scope of the journal it is forwarded to the next step of review.
3) Here the reviewer checks for the originality, validity, significance, theory , evidence and other parameters based on the guidelines of the editors and yardsticks to measure the quality of the article.
4) Reviewer then make necessary comments and send the paper back to the editorial board, a reviewer may accept the paper as it is, reject or suggest changes in the manuscript, this information is conveyed to the authors
5) Editor of the journal then make final decision to publish the article based on the reviewers comments. And finalize the time frame for publishing the article.
6) Finally the accepted articles appear in the publication.
For further details on the publishing process and guidelines that an author and editor should follow, and to know more about the yardstick of the reviewers we would suggest you to go through the Author and Editors Guidelines.
Readers without a subscription may still purchase individual issues. The following payment options and fees are available.
Purchase Issue: 90.00 (USD)
The payment of this fee will enable you to view, download, and print this issue.
Readers without a subscription may still purchase individual articles. The following payment options and fees are available.
Purchase Article: 30.00 (USD)
The payment of this fee will enable you to view, download, and print this article.
Publication Ethics & Malpractice Statement