Recent Trends in Parallel Computing (RTPC)
Click here for complete Editorial Board
Scientific Journal Impact Factor (SJIF): 6.102
Recent Trends in Parallel Computing (RTPC) is a journal focused towards the rapid publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Parallel Computing. It’s a triannual journal, started in 2014.
Journal DOI no.: 10.37591/ RTPC
Focus and Scope Cover
- Tree, Diamond Network, Mesh, Linear Array, Star, Hypercube, Chordal ring, Cube-connected-cycles.
- ILLIAC IV, Torus, PM2I, Butterfly, Mesh-of-tree
- Pyramid, Generalized Hypercube
- Twisted Cube, Folded Hypercube
- Cross-connected Cube
- Parallel Architectures: Shared Memory, Scalable Multi-Processors, Interconnection networks.
- Task and Data parallelism, Programming for performance
- Multi-Core programming: Properties of Multi-Core architectures, Pthreads, OpenMP.
- GPU, Accelerators.
- Multi-core architectures.
- Parallel programs on multi-core machines.
Readership: Graduate, Postgraduate, Research Scholar, Faculties, Institutions, and in IT Companies.
Indexing: The Journal is index in DRJI, Google Scholar
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration.
Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequency: Three issues per year
Peer Reviewed Policy
Instructions to Authors