Dear Sir/ Madam,
We are thrilled to recieve a fabulous responce to our previous mailer regarding " Awareness about Journals Subscription Standards ".
We are now encouraged to share a much detailed insight about how Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities can Safeguard themself from the nefarious and fake players in market, providing Journals and Subscriptions.
( All the examples shared in the mailer are true and has been fully researched by our expert team members.)
STEPS FOR CHECKING JOURNALS AUTHENTICITY
2. Go to the website of ISSN ( For Indian Journals, even for those having International titles, but published from India)
Submit ISSN No. and Click Search, if no result is found i.e Journal has not been issued an ISSN from India.
3. For International Journals Search following URL ( For all those Journals who's Publisher id not from India, or the Journals is Published out of India )
4. Match the ISSN No. with the name of Journal and Publisher as mentioned by the Agent/ Supplier
5. Search Journal's Name / ISSN No. on Google search Engine and see if their is any Publisher website exist, as some fake players are also selling Journals through websites of Publishers which are defunct or Closed .
6. Journals are created by fake players and Supplied as Publishers Journals by either Slightly modifying their names and also giving wrong ISSN No., always get the Publisher information for each Journal and take the authorized supplier / Agent letter from the suppliers , this letter is provided by Publishers to their Suppliers.
7. Always mention name of Publisher in your Purchase order against each Journal and also verify that with Publisher that the Agent/ Supplier has passed the Orders to Publisher, as fake players are printing fake Journal Copies and supplying them to Institute/ Universities , thus making Educational bodies liable.
8. Some fake players are supplying international print Journals published from out of India , without importing them though Customs Channel, as these players print Journals using Online Pdf, which is against rules, as all International Journals Published out of India has to be imported through Customs only else Customs/ GST / The Ministry of Communication and Information Technology authorities can make your institution also Liable for penal action. ( Get Proof of Import/ Import Export License of suppliers)
If you have not checked these online then you many be buying rejected papers , having no value or worth and still paying them. Also check that some open access Journals are been sold as print, which you need not buy as your students can eaisly download these papers free of cost from publishers website.
Salient Features of Our Publishing Group:
Call and Get Support for how to Resolve your Subscription Issues !