International Journals of Nanobiotechnology (IJN): is a print and e-journal focused towards the rapid publication of fundamental research papers in all areas that focuses on the recent advancement in the field of nanotechnology and its application. Major topics covered under the heading of the niche segment of nanopharmaceuticals, nanomedicine and is committed to make a mark in the field of research communication. It’s a biannual journal, started in 2015.
Jounal DOI no.: 10.37628/IJN
Indexed in: Google Scholar
Focus and Scope covers:
• Nanomaterials in Biology and Medicine
• Nanotechnology in Diagnostics, Imaging, Therapy and Drug Development
• Nanoparticles in Food, Environment, and Agriculture
• Nanosensors in Biotechnology, food, and agriculture
• Nanotechnology in pharmaceutics
All contributions to the journal are rigorously referred and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.