Nano Trends-A Journal of Nano Technology & Its Applications: NanoTrends attracts scholarly contributions that fall under the broad tag of Nanoscience and technology. The coverage in general encompasses synthesis, characterization, studying properties, processing, fabrication and applications of the nanomaterials in the fields of Electronics, Medicine, Healthcare, Energy, Biotechnology and Environmental studies.The journal publishes contributions in form of research, review and short articles. It’s a triannual journal, started in 2006.
Journal DOI no.: 10.37591/NTs
Indexed in: Google Scholar, Genamics
Focus and Scope covers:
- Characterization techniques of Nanomaterials
- Coupling of Properties at the Nanoscale
- Films, Membranes, & Coatings
- Nanoceramics, Metals & Alloys
- Nanoparticles, Nanocrystals, Colloids, Sols
- Nanoporous materials
- Nanotubes, Nanowires, Nanofibers, Nanorods, & Nanobelts
- Properties effected by Nanoscale Dimensions
- Self-assemblies & directed assemblies
- Biomedical, Medicinal, Cosmetics & Drug development
- Catalysis, Gas/ Liquid Separations & Membrane reactors
- Chemical, Petrochemical & Pharmaceutical
- Conversion of Energy & Storage Devices/ Systems namely Fuel Cells & Solar Cells.
- Electrical, Electronics, Photonics & Magnetics, Telecommunications & Computational Studies.
- Food, Textile, Environmental, Construction.
- Transportation Nanomachines, Machine tools, Automobiles.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously referred and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.