Journal of NanoScience , NanoEngineering & Applications (JoNSNEA) ) is a print and e-Journal focused towards the rapid publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Nanosciences and Nanotechnology . The journal publishes contributions in form of research, review and short articles. It’s a triannual journal, started in 2011.
Journal DOI no.: 10.37591/JoNSNEA
Indexed in: Google Scholar, Citefactor, Journal TOC, Genamics
Focus and Scope Covers
- Nanostructures and Nanomaterials
- Analyzing and Calculating the size of the Particles at Nanoscale
- Novel Applications of Nanostructured Materials
- Nanomechanics & Nanoprobes
- Properties of Nanoscale Materials,
- Nanoscale Instrumentation and Characterization
- Nanoscale Drug Delivery,Therapeutic and Diagnostic agents
- Nanocatalysis, Nanorobotics
- Nanoscience/ Nanophysics/ Nanochemistry
- Biomedical Nanotechnology
All contributions to the journal are rigorously referred and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.