NOLEGEIN- Journal of Leadership & Strategic Management (NJLSM)
Journal DOI: 10.37591/NJLSM
Dr Tapas Kumar Chatterjee
Datta Meghe Institute of Management Studies, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
Department of Marketing
Email – [email protected]
Click here for complete Editorial Board
AIM AND SCOPE
NOLEGEIN- Journal of Leadership & Strategic Management is a peer reviewed journal and provides a platform to discuss new issues in the area of Strategic Management process. The journal also seeks to advance the quality of research by publishing papers introducing or elaborating on Management decisions and Corporate strategy. It’s a biannual journal, started in 2018.
Focus & Scope Cover
- Strategic Management process
- Management decisions
- Time scales and product development planning
- Structure of the organization
- Activities of the organization
- Analysis of internal and external factors for product development
- SWOT Analysis
- Experience curve
- Corporate strategy and portfolio theory
- Competitor Analysis
- Generic competitive strategic thinking
- Globalization and the virtual firm
- Internet and information availability
- Age of Discontinuity-new technologies, globalization, cultural pluralism and knowledge capital.
Readership: Graduate, Postgraduate, Research Scholar, Faculties, Institutions
Indexing: The Journal is index in Google Scholar, DRJI, SJIF (Under Process)
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration.
Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through email [email protected]
Subject: Strategic Management process & Competitor Analysis.
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Frequency: Two issues per year
Publisher: MBA Journals (Consortium eLearning Network Pvt Ltd)