DOI Payment for Journal Paper
DOI numbers (Digital Object Identifiers) are unique number combinations assigned to an article, it is the web address of a paper that drives the searcher to the publisher’s website and to that article. Each article gets a special identification number at the time of publication, and it tends to be utilized to distinguish the article all through its life, regardless of where it has been moved.
Benefits of DOI :-
- Allows for a quick and precise search.
- Article can always be located.
- Persistent link to its location on the Internet.
- Easier identification of published articles even if the metadata URL is changed.
- An article with a DOI diminishes its danger of getting to be lost in this “metadata super mess.
- Depending upon qualification and interview outcome
Distributors, indexers, aggregators, repositories and suppliers of research and scholastic profiles are presently depending on DOIs to recognize explicit works precisely, which in turn more authentic connect that work to its authors.
To Avail DOI for your work already published with us, email the following details at: [email protected]
- Name of the article
- Name of the journal its published/ will be published
- Volume and issue of the article in which its published/ will be published
DOI administration fee which includes online certificate of the published article with DOI NUMBER.
Authors outside India: $12 per article (Inclusive online certificate) – Limited Time offer
Indian Authors: Rs. 650 per article (Inclusive online certificate) – Limited Time offer
Payment: The payment can be done through NEFT / Cash / Paytm / Paypal