International Journal of Architectural Heritage(IJAH)
Click here for complete Editorial Board
International Journal of Architectural Heritage (IJAH): It focuses on all major issues related to architectural history and conservation including historical and traditional building techniques, survey techniques and general remedial measures for monuments. It’s a biannual journal, started in 2018.
Journal DOI no.: 10.37628/IJAH
Indexed in: Google Scholar
Readership: Graduates, Postgraduates, Research Scholars, Faculty
Focus and Scope Cover
• Architectural history and conservation
• History of construction and architectural technology
• Historical and traditional building techniques
• Survey techniques
• Innovative and traditional techniques for repair and restoration
• Conservation-restoration of cultural heritage
• General remedial measures for monuments
• Repair and strengthening of structures
• Seismic behavior and retrofitting
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration.
Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequency: Two issues per year
Instructions to Author