International Journal of Housing and Human Settlement Planning (IJLPA)
Click here for complete Editorial Board
Scientific Journal Impact Factor (SJIF): 4.766
International Journal of Landscape Planning and Architecture (IJLPA): It provides a platform that publishes high quality conference proceeding, original research articles and editorial reviews from the field of landscape planning, ecosystem analysis, field ecology and other major related issues. It’s a biannual journal, started in 2015.
Journal DOI no.: 10.37628/IJLPA
Indexed in: Journal TOC, Google Scholar
Readership: Graduates, Postgraduates, Research Scholars, Faculty
Focus and Scope Cover
• Design techniques of gardens and parks
• Plant systems and processes
• Landscape engineering
• Eco-system analysis and field ecology
• Environmental psychology, geography
• Environmental economics, and environmental legislation
• Challenges of environmental planning and design
• Rain gardens, green roofs, groundwater recharge, and treatment wetlands
• Coastal and offshore developments
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration.
Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequency: Two issues per year
Peer Reviewed Process
Instructions to Author