About this Journal
International journal of machine design and manufacturing is a peer-reviewed journal to promote advances in manufacturing and machine design division, manufacturing of machines, machine tools, information in system design, intelligence and precision equipment division. The journal disseminates research that imparts theoretical grounding and practical application of the idea presented in the paper. As a general criterion for the publication of paper in the journal is its emphasis on the practical application and constructive aspect of the idea.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Focus and Scope
• Design/Analysis of all types of gears, gear boxes, gear measurement
• Shaft design and bearing selection
• Power transmitting shafts, Solar and electrical heating system
• Advanced Vibrations
• Tribology and Bearing Design
• Bearings, fasteners, springs, brakes and clutches
• Computer-Aided Drafting and Electrical Drafting
• Device fabrication, manufacturing of nanomaterials
• Micro Station, Inventor, and GeoSoft Montaj drawing
• Intelligent Machines, Thermal and Mechanical Behavior of composites, design tools like finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, computer-aided manufacturing
Journal is available in Print, Online & Print+Online subscription.
Our Subscription Period will be Jan-Dec.
We provide 2 issues of this journal for your Print subscription.
- 1st Issue- in the month of June.
- 2nd Issue- in the month of December
Subscription of Online Journal gives you the access of back volumes /issues of this Journal.
- Access for Online via User Name and Password or IP-Based access.