Journal of Advancements in Robotics (JoARB)
Click here for complete Editorial Board
Scientific Journal Impact Factor (SJIF): 6.05
Journal of Advancements in Robotics (JoARB) is a journal focused towards the rapid publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Robotics and its advancements. It’s a triannual journal, started in 2014.
Journal DOI no.: 10.37591/ JoARB
Focus and Scope Cover
- Human Robot Interaction and Social Robotics
- Sensor Integration Robot
- Vision.- Robot Programming
- Medical Robotics
- Humanoid Robots
- Autonomous Helicopters
- Dynamics and kinematics of robot
- Kinematics, dynamics, and simulation of robots and autonomous intelligent systems.
- Design of robotic mechanisms.
- Man-machine interface and integration.
- Robotics-related computer hardware, software, and architectures.
- Active sensory processing and control.
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence for robotics.
- Medical and Assistive Robotics.
- Bio-mimetic and Bio-inspired Robotic Systems.
Readership: Graduate, Postgraduate, Research Scholar, Faculties, Institutions, and in IT Companies.
Indexing: The Journal is index in DRJI, Google Scholar
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration.
Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through email [email protected] or [email protected]
Frequency: Three issues per year
Peer Reviewed Policy
Instructions to Authors