Journal of Capital Market and Securities Law (JCMSL)
Editor-in-Chief: Dr. Jetling Yellosa, Associate Professor, University College of Law, Telangana University, Dichpally, Nizamabad. Telangana State, India
Email id. firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for complete Editorial Board
The Indian Capital market has grown exponentially in terms of resource mobilization, number of listed stock exchanges, market capitalization and trading volumes. Along with this growth, the profiles of the investors, issuers and intermediaries have changed significantly. The market has witnessed a fundamental institutional change resulting in drastic reduction in transaction costs and significant improvement in efficiency, transparency and safety. The Regulatory measures are taken by the SEBI such as allocation of resources, rolling settlement, sophisticated risk management and derivatives which have greatly improved the framework. Journal of Capital Market and Securities Law is peer reviewed refereed journal that aims at the dissemination and advancement of research in Capital Markets contributed by law students, advocates and other professionals and explore the challenges of securities markets.
Focus and Scope:
The Journal of Capital Market and Securities Law focused on the various laws and compliances applicable on the investment of securities which make awareness exposure about both the Primary and secondary Market and its impact on business cycle. Securities comply with SEBI Guidelines, Securities Contract Act, Listing agreements with Stock Exchange, RBI Act, FEMA Act, Depository Act etc.
The aim of the Journal is to provide a platform to researchers, practitioners, academicians, and professionals associated with the field of Capital Markets. To encourage and promote research across a wide breadth of areas pertaining to Capital Markets, the Indian Journal of Capital Markets & Securities Law invites submissions of original, empirical, and theoretical papers as well as case studies and book reviews covering diverse areas of Capital Markets that are listed as follows:
- Capital Market instruments and Rating
- Securities market intermediaries
- Market infrastructure Institution
- Debt market
- Money market
- mutual Funds
- Venture Capital
- Collecting Investment scheme
- Resource Mobilization in International Capital market
- Indian Depository Receipts
- Securities Contract Act 1956
- Depository Act 1996
- issue & Listing securities
- Regulatory Framework relating to securities Market Intermediaries
Readership: Graduate/ Postgraduate students, Research Scholars, Faculties, Industrialists, Independent Professionals, Government institutions
Indexing: The Journal is indexed in Google Scholar
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its focus and scope, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars, industrialists, independent professionals and faculties for publication consideration.
Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through email email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Capital markets, Law, Securities
Plagiarism: All the articles will be checked through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Frequency: Two issues per year
Peer Reviewed Policy:
Peer review is the most important part of the scientific publication process. Peer review is basically the process of engaging experts to review the articles submitted for publication in journals, this is done in order to validate the research and to enhance the quality of the articles that are published in the journal.
The peer review process is actually a demarcating line that decides what a research is and what is merely a hypothesis. This process screens the articles for their originality or work, their relevance to the previously published work and does the work meet the required standard so as to be published as a research article. The bottom line to conduct a peer review is to eliminate the possibility that science is just another opinion.
Basic design of a peer review process:
1) The process begins with the submission of article to the journal
2) The first step begins as the editor of the journal checks if the article falls under the focus and scope of the journal. If the article does not fall under the focus and scope of the journal it is rejected with feedback and necessary changes to the author, if the article do fall under the focus and scope of the journal it is forwarded to the next step of review.
3) Here the reviewer checks for the originality, validity, significance, theory , evidence and other parameters based on the guidelines of the editors and yardsticks to measure the quality of the article.
4) Reviewer then make necessary comments and send the paper back to the editorial board, a reviewer may accept the paper as it is, reject or suggest changes in the manuscript, this information is conveyed to the authors
5) Editor of the journal then make final decision to publish the article based on the reviewers comments. And finalize the time frame for publishing the article.
6) Finally the accepted articles appear in the publication.
For further details on the publishing process and guidelines that an author and editor should follow, and to know more about the yardstick of the reviewers we would suggest you to go through the Author and Editors Guidelines.
Readers without a subscription may still purchase individual issues. The following payment options and fees are available.
Purchase Issue: 90.00 (USD)
The payment of this fee will enable you to view, download, and print this issue.
Readers without a subscription may still purchase individual articles. The following payment options and fees are available.
Purchase Article: 30.00 (USD)
The payment of this fee will enable you to view, download, and print this article.
Publication Ethics & Malpractice Statement