Journal of Instrumentation Technology & Innovation (JoITI) is print and e- Journal focused towards the publication of current research work carried out under Intrumentation Technology & Innovation.This journal on Instrumentation Technology, which is by now a truly inter-disciplinary branch of science and engineering covers, MEMS technology and Blue tooth technology etc.
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Data Acquisition and Processing
- Microprocessors and Microcontroller System Design
- Fundamentals of Instrumentation/Control Components
- Experimentation, Industrial Electronics & Applications
- Measurement Techniques
- Mechatronics, including Smart Sensors and MEMS
- Signal Processing Techniques for Measurement
- Sensor-actuator Systems
- Signal Conditioning, Data Acquisition Systems, Telemetry
- Automatic & Process Control Systems Design
- Virtual Instrumentation
The journal in particular promotes new developments/ innovative ideas.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research and review work in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.