Journal of Operating Systems Development & Trends (JoOSDT): The Journal of operating system development & trends includes, computer operating systems and architecture for multiprogramming,multiprocessing, and time sharing, resource management, evaluation and simulation; reliability, integrity, and security of data, communications among computing processors, and computer system modeling and analysis.
Focus and Scope Covers
- Implementation of multi programmed OS
- Architecture of OS
- Multiprocessor, multimedia and real time OS
- Models of thread implementations
- Tradition and real – time signals
- Clocks, timers and callouts
- Inter process/ interthread synchronization and communication
- File organization, file system interface and virtual file systems
- Graphical user interface (GUI)
- Linear block addressing (LBA)
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.