Research & Reviews: A Journal of Embedded System & Applications (JoESA) is a print and e-journal focused towards the publication of all the research/review work carried out under Embedded System & Technology. This journal covers all major fields of applications in Embedded Systems.
Focus and Scope Covers
- Micro-controller Based Embedded Systems Design
- Embedded Operating Systems
- Embedded Instrumentation & Control
- Embedded Automotive Systems
- Embedded Access Technologies
- Embedded Design Cycle
- Advance Embedded Signal and Image Processing
- Real Time Embedded Systems
- FPGA Based Embedded System Design
- Embedded Programming Languages
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.