Journal of Thin Films, Coating Science Technology and Application
Click here for complete Editorial Board
AIM AND SCOPE
Journal of Thin Films, Coating Science Technology and Application: is a journal focused towards the rapid publication of fundamental research papers in all areas concerning the latest cutting –edge technologies in the field of coating technology, which is covered under the domain chemical. It’s a triannual journal, started in 2014.
Journal DOI no: 10.37591/JoTCSTA
Focus and Scope Cover
- Biomaterials, colloid and surface chemistry.
- Adhesion, contact mechanics and Coatings Technology.
- Friction and wear, including mechanisms, modeling, characterization, measurement and testing.
- Lubricants and Lubrication technology and applicarion.
- Coatings and surface treatments and Surface integrity.
- Tribology of composite materials: metallic, polymeric and ceramic and Tribological applications.
- Surface modifications, including surface cladding, cutting, polishing and grinding.
- Material science, manufacturing , foundry, welding, joining, composites manufacturing.
- Thermal and plasma spraying, thermo-chemical treatment.
- Plating, sol-gel coating, anodization, plasma electrolytic oxidation, etc., but excluding painting.
- Corrosion, friction performance, and wear resistance.
- Surfaces, Interfaces, Thin Films, Corrosion, and Coatings.
- Electroless and Friction based coating, Coatings for biological applications and High-temperature applications.
Readership: Graduate, Postgraduate, Research Scholar, Faculties, Institutions.
Indexing: The Journal is index in Google Scholar.
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration.
Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through email [email protected]
Subject: Thin Films, Coating Science Technology and Coating Science Application
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Frequency: Three issues per year
Peer Reviewed Policy
Instructions to Authors
Journal of Coating Science Technology
Top list of Journal of Coating Science Technology
Best Journal of Thin Films, Coating Science Technology
Top Journal of Thin Films, Coating Science Technology
Journal of Thin Films, Coating Science Technology & Application
International Journal of Thin Films, Coating Science Technology & Application
Indian Journal of Thin Films, Coating Science Technology & Application
Best impact factor Journal of Thin Films, Coating Science Technology & Application