Recent Trends in Programming Languages (RTPL)
Click here for complete Editorial Board
Scientific Journal Impact Factor (SJIF): 5.93
Recent Trends in Programming Languages (RTPL) is a journal focused towards the rapid publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Programming Languages. It’s a triannual journal, started in 2014.
Journal DOI no.: 10.37591/ RTPL
Focus and Scope Cover
- High – Level programming languages
- Data Representation, Data Abstraction, Procedure activation
- Programming Language C
- IF- – THEN – ELSE, SWITCH, WHILE, FOR, DO
- Parameter passing, Pointers, Arrays, Structures, C-Library
- Program transformation techniques
- Functional programming in different application areas: security, mobility, telecommunications applications, embedded systems, global computing, grids, etc.
- Debugging for functional languages
- Interoperability with imperative programming languages
- Functional programming and multicourse / many-core computing
- Programming Language Implementation
- Programming Languages for Concurrency
- Runtime Techniques for Programming Languages
- Static and Dynamic Program Analysis
- Software Model Checking
Readership: Graduate, Postgraduate, Research Scholar, Faculties, Institutions, and in IT Companies.
Indexing: The Journal is index in DRJI, Google Scholar
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration.
Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through email [email protected] or [email protected]
Frequency: Three issues per year
Peer Reviewed Policy
Instructions to Authors