Research and Reviews: A Journal of Ayurvedic Science, Yoga and Naturoapthy(RRJoASYN) intends to publish research work that contributes to enhance the Scientific knowledge in Ayurvedic sciences ,explore the relationships between Ayurveda, biomedicine and other contemporary health sciences. The focus and scope of the Journal includes, but are not limited to the following fields
Impact Factor- 7.089
Indexed in: DRJI, Citefactor, Journal TOC, Google Scholar
Focus and Scope Covers
- Ayurved samhita and siddhanta
- Exploring principles of Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic pharmaceutics, quality control of Ayurvedic drugs and clinical practice of Ayurveda.
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Herbal/Natural products in the area of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Treatment with traditional medicines
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.